The Cycling to School program focuses on encouraging more children to cycle to school. Its aim is to facilitate behaviour change in a school community to:
- encourage and support continuing long-term active transport use,
- help to reduce traffic/parking congestion around schools,
- improve the health and well-being of children,
- support greater social / community cohesion,
- increase self-confidence and transport independence for children,
- increase road safety awareness and skills,
- encourage other family members to be more active etc.
2022 Miranda North Public School - Students and Teachers
2018 Sutherland North Primary School and Woolooware Primary School - Students and Teachers
If you want to find out if your school is eligible for this program, please Contact Us for a pre-feasibility assessment.