312 Prince Charles Parade, Kurnell
- Dogs off-leash
- MLAK toilet
Silver Beach is on the Kurnell Peninsula fronting Botany Bay.
Dogs are allowed off-leash between the third and fourth rock groynes at the western end of Silver Beach, next to the Bonna Point Reserve car park and to the right of the Bonna Point Boat Ramp.
Dogs are prohibited elsewhere on Silver Beach. Signs at the entrances to the off-leash beach confirm the location.
Bonna Point Reserve is across the road, which has an amenities block, water bubbler and playground. There is also a café across the road.
View our map of where you can and can't take your dog in Kurnell.
Dogs allowed off-leash
- Dogs are allowed on the beach at all times
- Please clean up after your dog using the bags and bins provided
- Dogs must be on a leash when entering and leaving the off-leash area
- Always maintain effective control of your dog
- Serious penalties apply if your dog rushes, menaces or attacks people or other animals.
Dogs that have been declared dangerous or menacing by Council or are a restricted breed are not permitted in the off-leash area. Failure to comply may result in fines or prosecution under the Companion Animals Act 1998.
Warning: This is an off-leash area. Enter at your own risk.