Peryman SquarePeryman Square

If alcohol is to be provided at your event, you must submit an Alcohol Management Plan (AMP), which explains how the proposed licensed area will be physically defined and how access will be controlled. This prevents liquor from being brought into or taken away from the proposed licensed area, and ensures responsible service of alcohol.

You must comply with the Liquor Act 2007 and include this information in your application. Alcohol is generally not permitted in parks, sports fields or reserves. We reserve the right to prohibit the sale and consumption of alcohol at any event or to impose conditions.

The sale of alcohol requires a Liquor Licence from Liquor & Gaming NSW, which requires 30 days’ notice to assess an application. You must obtain approval from Council to supply or consume alcohol before applying for a licence from Liquor & Gaming NSW.

You must also notify local licensing police about your event.