We’re on the lookout for talent!
Join our team who share a collective passion for making a difference in the lives of local families.
Our outstanding reputation is built on over 45 years’ experience as a quality provider. We have 11 Early Education Centres in Sutherland Shire, all rated Meeting or Exceeding. We are a not-for-profit provider. Parent fees cover the investment we make in our Educators, centres and children’s resources. Many of our recently renovated centres feature new large playgrounds, children’s bathrooms and fresh painting.
Let your career take off
If early childhood is your passion, we are the place for you. We take care of our teams. Our focus starts with you, your health and wellbeing. It’s how we can all take the best care of our customers. Mentoring, support and advice is always on offer and we encourage career progression.
Our Children’s Services Managers started their careers in our centres, becoming Directors and now Head Office specialists.
We’re on the lookout for talented new Educators. Visit Council’s Careers page for advertised positions.
If you can’t find an advertised position to suit your qualifications, call us on 02 9710 0466 to express your interest in working with us. We have the flexibility to employ Educators on a temporary basis at any time, without having to go through a formal recruitment process.
Join our team and receive these benefits
- 5.2 weeks leave plus RDO every month.
- Paid renewal of certifications and compulsory training (first aid, CPR, child protection, manual handling).
- Generous leave entitlements (annual, personal, sick leave & paid parental leave).
- Accumulative sick leave: 15 days annually (pro rata) which includes 2 days health and wellbeing leave.
- Weekly nappy change allowance.
- Access long service leave after 5 years.
- No afterhours cleaning (we use professionals who clean each centre nightly for 3 hours).
- Time in lieu for after hours meetings.
- Free confidential counselling service (for personal and professional matters).
- Free annual flu vaccine.
- Salary sacrificing.
- Programming time off the floor.
- Paid annual NESA accreditation fee and support with professional learning requirements.
- Annual picnic day for union members.
- Strong professional development culture with a generous budget and a dedicated focus on your personal and professional development.
- Networking with Educators in other Council centres and our team of industry specialists.
- The opportunity to join our ‘champion committees’ such as our Cultural Connections group.
- Ongoing reward and recognition such as attending major industry conferences, Early Childhood Educators’ Day celebrations, recognition evenings and more.
- Access to Fitness Passport, enabling you and your family members to use multiple gyms and pools at a very affordable price.
- Career progression, including the opportunity to act in roles and enjoy a temporary ‘change of scenery’, along with applying for internally advertised permanent positions.
- 5 step salary system.
- Job security and stability offered by local government.
Contact Children's Services