Club on East, 7 East Parade
Do you work for a non-profit, for purpose organisation?
Would you like to learn more about fundraising and how to diversify your income?
Council has collaborated with 3Bridges Community and Philanthropy Australia to provide fundraising training for community organisations.
This training for CEO's, Chairs or Fundraising Managers will cover:
- How the fundraising sector works in Australia, including; the scope and scale of the charity sector in Australia
- Motivating factors of donor generosity and charitable giving
- Fundraising channels, trends and methodologies, including; exploring the Fundraising Strategy model: Grants, Direct Mail, Major Gifts, Events, Bequests and Community Fundraising
- How to ask your clients for support, including; how to develop a case for support, donor acquisition and development, donor lifecycle and developing relationships to realize potential
- The role of quality data and people, including CRM systems
- The role of your board or management team in creating a culture of philanthropy
- Key regulations that impact fundraisers and not-for-profits
RSVP essential. Limited places available.
RSVP Ph: 8558 4044 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Morning tea and lunch provided.
Club parking available behind Club on East. 5 minute walk from train station.
Pamela Sutton-Legaud is a Senior Consultant with AskRIGHT Fundraising Consultancy working with NFP organisations in Sydney and Melbourne. She is a recognised strategic business leader having delivered revenue and growth in dynamic and changing environments within the not for profit sector for almost 20 years. She has driven the generation of more than $150million for Australian non-profit organisations and has worked for Plan International, Oxfam, Bush Heritage Australia and Zoos Victoria. Pamela has proven achievements in fundraising with extensive experience in developing Fundraising Strategies, donor acquisition and development, and creating motivating fundraising proposals to increase revenue and impact.
In partnership with:
Enquiries can be directed to Jayne Gan on 9710 0422 or email@example.com