In addition, to open access information, we have an obligation to keep a record known as a Disclosure Log - PDF - 229 KB.
The Disclosure Log contains information previously released to an applicant under a formal access to information application that we consider would be of interest to other members of the public. The Disclosure Log contains the following details about the application:
- the date the access application was decided
- a description of the information released
- whether any of the information is available to other members of the public
- if so available, how it can be accessed.
The Disclosure Log does not have to include the following information:
- information on applications for personal information regarding the applicant
- information about applications where factors involving the applicant were a consideration in whether the disclosure of the information was in the public interest
We will provide information on how to access documents as part of our Disclosure Log:
- if the information is available online, we will provide a link to the relevant website or document
- if the information is not available online, we will provide the contact details of the relevant officer to approach to arrange access to the information.
It is important to note that access applications may be made public in our Disclosure Log. This decision is discretionary and determined on an application by application basis.