This form is NOT for Bonds. Please see Bond Release Request.

Please note that all refunds will ONLY be paid to the person who made the original payment to Council (that is the name that appears on the original receipt/tax invoice provided by Council for original payment).

If you did not make the original payment please contact Council on 9710 0333 to discuss.