We provide a wide range of services and infrastructure to ensure our community enjoy a high quality of life now and into the future. We are committed to our vision of:
“A connected and safe community that respects people and nature, enjoying active lives in a strong local economy.”
No matter how frequently you interact with Council, or what services you use, our team aims to provide quality customer experiences.
This Customer Experience Charter - PDF - 703 KB defines what you can expect from Council, and how you can help us to keep improving.
Our Customer Service Promise
We serve our community in a professional, friendly and efficient way, striving for continuous improvement in customer experience while remaining aligned to our organisational values of collaborate, achieve, respect, and evolve (CARE).
When you interact with us, you can expect:
- friendly, accessible, efficient, and respectful service delivery
- fair and transparent decision making that has community interest at the forefront
- your feedback, comments, suggestions, and complaints are heard and considered
- your personal information to be treated confidentially.
How you can help us:
- treating our team with courtesy and respect
- providing accurate and complete information
- respecting the rights and privacy of other customers
- participating in our regular customer feedback surveys so we can improve your customer experience.
When you contact us:
- we aim to answer calls to our contact centre within 60 seconds
- we will give you our name and welcome you in a polite and courteous manner
- if we can’t solve your enquiry in the first instance, we will arrange for the most appropriate team to return your phone call within two (2) working days.
When we hear from you:
- we will ask for your name and contact details (email address, number, etc.) to ensure we can assist you as best as possible
- we will ensure that your enquiry is handled by the most appropriate person. This may require a call back to you.
Tell us how we are doing
Your feedback on our service, processes and decisions helps us evolve, and we want your views on what we are doing right and where we could improve.
We value your feedback and we are committed to dealing with all feedback fairly, confidentially, promptly and respectfully.
We will always respect your privacy when you lodge any feedback or complaint. Your personal details will remain confidential, unless we are legally required to provide them. More information is outlined in our Privacy Management Plan.