A Subdivision Certificate confirms the plan has been completed in accordance with the relevant development consent.

It authorises you to register the plan with the NSW Land and Property Information.

After you have received your development consent or CDC, you can apply for a Subdivision Certificate through the NSW Planning Portal.

Information you will need to provide includes:

Whoever issues the Certificate must be satisfied that the matters specified in Section 6.15 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 have been addressed.

Council also provides a Planning Enquiry Service, which may be able to assist.

Assistance using the Planning Portal

If you require assistance using the Planning Portal, and you were unable to find the answer within the Help and Support section, contact ServiceNSW for assistance.

P 1300 305 695