Deed of Agreement

If your development includes the removal of a tree or trees, you are required to replace them at a higher ratio.

You may either comply with this replanting requirement on your site or pay Council to plant replacement trees on public land by entering into a Deed of Agreement - PDF - 1395 KB.

Tree Work in the Public Domain

If you have a condition of consent requiring tree work in the road reserve, please contact Customer Service for a quote.