How do I apply?
Complete the Trade Parking Permit application form.
- Enter your vehicle registration with no spaces
- Bookings are for a maximum of five consecutive working days
- Allow two business days for processing.
Permits cost $29 per day for one six-metre space. If a vehicle has a trailer, two spaces will be charged.
- Permit holders are exempt from time limited parking restrictions, such as 1P, 2P and 4P.
- Permits do not allowparking in 5-minute, 10-minute and ¼ P spaces.
- Permits do not allow parking in a No Stopping, Bus Zone, No Parking, Loading Zone, Mail Zone, Disabled Parking Zone or in Clearways.
- Permits are only valid when displayed in a trade vehicle with the nominated registration, date(s) and location for which it has been issued.
- The permit is non-transferable and must be displayed on the bottom left-hand side of the front windscreen.
- The permit does not guarantee a parking space.
- Details of exact parking location and the vehicle registration number are required.
- Any variation or extension of time is subject to a new application and fee.
- This permit is not valid on any RMS-classified or State Roads.
- Permits are available on application for a nominated fee per day per 6m space.
- Permits are issued for a maximum of five consecutive working days.
Any issues regarding these roads should be reported to Roads and Maritime Services.
- Princes Highway - Tom Ugly's Bridge to Shire boundary Waterfall
- Kingsway - Princes Highway Kirrawee to Gerrale St Cronulla
- Captain Cook Drive - Taren Point Road to Gannons Road
- Taren Point Road - Capt Cook Bridge to Kingsway
- Alfords Point Road - Alfords Point Bridge to Menai Road
- Old Illawarra Road - Menai Rd to New Illawarra Rd
- New Illawarra Rd - Old Illawarra Road to Heathcote Road
- Heathcote Road Princes Highway to Shire boundary Sandy Point
- Bangor Bypass - Woronora high level bridge to Old Illawarra Road
- Menai Road - Woronora low level bridge to Bangor Bypass
- River Road - Linden St to low level bridge Woronora
- Linden Street - Grand Parade to River Road
- Grande Parade - Princes Highway to Linden Street