Residents of D Ward and E Ward are entitled to two vouchers to clear excess green waste every financial year.
Vouchers for green waste are accepted at Cleanaway Lucas Heights Resource Recovery Park.
(Subject to the following voucher terms and conditions)
The vouchers for the financial year 2022/2023 are valid from Friday 01 July 2022 to Friday 30 June 2023. Only two vouchers may be provided to occupiers of an eligible property and they are issued once only.
Voucher terms and conditions
- Vouchers are only available to residents of D Ward and E Ward
- Vouchers must be presented at the time of disposal, along with proof of identify and residence, such as a driver license
- You may only use one voucher at a time and excess green waste is charged at the signposted rate at the time of tipping
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed or used as payment for any other Council account
- Vouchers will not be replaced if lost or destroyed
- Vouchers may not be sold
- Green waste may be delivered by a car, station wagon, utility or 4WD (with or without a domestic box trailer 2.1m x 1.2m maximum)
- Commercial vehicles or quantities are not accepted.
Accepted green waste
- Tree branches less than one metre in length and 15cm in diameter
- grass clippings and leaves
- Tree trunks and roots, palm trunks and fronds, bamboo
- contaminated loads
- materials containing excess amounts of soil.
To request your vouchers, first please ensure you have read and understood the above terms and conditions.
Apply for your green waste vouchers - Ward D and E residents