New auditorium lighting
We are renovating this significant heritage building to provide a unique and intimate performing arts venue.
21-23 East Parade, Sutherland.
Project start: June 2021
Expected completion: November 2022
We are working to conserve the heritage significance of Sutherland Council’s oldest building and provide a unique and vibrant experience for our community.
- Safety and accessibility upgrades.
- Maintenance works including painting and repairs to restore and preserve the buildings heritage value.
- New air conditioning system.
- Provision of new audio visual equipment.
The delivery milestones are:
- Development Consent approval - November 2020
- Works commencement - June 2021
- Practical completion - November 2022
- Opening - December 2022
Impacts during construction
There may be minor disruptions to availability of parking directly outside the building. Diversions will be in place for pedestrians during some external tuck pointing works.
This Project is jointly funded by SUEZ contributions and Sutherland Shire Council.