Eligible not-for-profit organisations and community groups can request funding for projects and services that benefit the local community. Applications open in April each year.
Applications for the 2023/24 ClubGRANTS program open 9am Tuesday 4 April 2023 and close 5pm Friday 5 May 2023.
To find out more about the 2023/24 ClubGRANTS round please join us here at Sutherland Shire Council for an information session on Wednesday 15th March at 10AM.
- Local, eligible not-for-profit organisations and community groups are encouraged to apply and can submit up to two applications
- Projects must benefit the residents of Sutherland Shire
- Projects must meet the ClubGRANTS Category 1 expenditure criteria
The ClubGRANTS Guidelines set out the full eligibility criteria. Applications must be made via Club GRANTS online.
All previous recipients must fully expend their funds before the next grant round opens.
Funding priorities for the ClubGRANTS Category 1 program are:
- Programs targeting the problematic use of alcohol and other drugs
- Emergency relief, homelessness and domestic violence
- Engagement with at-risk youth
- Services for older people, including Veteran Welfare Services
- Programs supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Disability programs supporting education, employment and independence
- Programs supporting mental health and well-being, and creating community connections.
ClubGRANTS are funded by a gaming machine tax rebate. More information about the program is available from ClubsNSW.
2022 ClubGrant recipients
The following local registered clubs are proud to be part of the Sutherland Shire Local ClubGRANTS Committee.
Community development team