Congratulations to this year's successful ClubGRANT applicants. ClubGRANT funding will support innovative projects, activities and initiatives that empower local residents and support improvements in health and wellbeing.
The following local registered clubs are proud to be part of the Sutherland Shire Local ClubGRANTS Committee.
Eligible not-for-profit organisations and community groups can request funding for projects and services that benefit the local community. Applications open in April each year.
- Local, eligible not-for-profit organisations and community groups are encouraged to apply and can submit up to two applications
- Projects must benefit the residents of Sutherland Shire
- Projects must meet the ClubGRANTS Category 1 expenditure criteria
The ClubGRANTS Guidelines set out the full eligibility criteria. Applications must be made via Club GRANTS online.
All previous recipients must fully expend their funds before the next grant round opens.
Funding priorities for the ClubGRANTS Category 1 program are:
- Programs targeting the problematic use of alcohol and other drugs
- Emergency relief, homelessness and domestic violence
- Engagement with at-risk youth
- Services for older people, including Veteran Welfare Services
- Programs supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Disability programs supporting education, employment and independence
- Programs supporting mental health and well-being, and creating community connections.
ClubGRANTS are funded by a gaming machine tax rebate. More information about the program is available from ClubsNSW.