Recreation Drive, Barden Ridge
The Ridge Dog Off-Leash Bush Park is a fenced enclosure on the outer edge of The Ridge netball courts. The enclosure features a large grassed area, as well as natural bushland.
You should assess the conditions before using this park. The off-leash area is a bush park and may contain natural hazards, such as ticks, snakes and spiders.
Please be mindful of these risks and check yourself and your pets when leaving.
Dogs allowed off-leash
- Dogs are permitted off-leash within the fenced enclosure from 7.00am to sunset
- The gates are locked from sunset to 7.00am
- Please clean up after your dog using the bags and bins provided
- Dogs must be on a leash when entering and leaving the off-leash area
- Always maintain effective control of your dog
Serious penalties apply if your dog rushes, menaces or attacks people or other animals.
Dogs that have been declared dangerous or menacing by Council or are a restricted breed are not permitted in the off-leash area. Failure to comply may result in fines or prosecution under the Companion Animals Act 1998.
Warning: This is an off-leash area. Enter at your own risk.