2 Mitchell Road, Cronulla
- Dogs off-leash
Greenhills Beach is north of Wanda Beach. It is not patrolled and swimming is not recommended. Dogs are permitted on the beach during off-leash hours only. The entrance to the off-leash area is at Gate 5.
The closest public amenities block is at Don Lucas Reserve.
View our other dog off-leash areas
Dogs allowed off-leash
- Dogs are allowed on the beach during non-daylight savings from 3pm to 10am
- Dogs are allowed on the beach during daylight savings time from 4pm to 10am
- Please clean up after your dog using the bins provided
- Dogs must be on a leash when entering and leaving the off-leash area
- Always maintain effective control of your dog
- Serious penalties apply if your dog rushes, menaces or attacks people or other animals.
Dogs that have been declared dangerous or menacing by Council or are a restricted breed are not permitted in the off-leash area. Failure to comply may result in fines or prosecution under the Companion Animals Act 1998.
Warning: This is an off-leash area. Enter at your own risk.
Dogs must be on a leash on Wanda Reserve at all times.
In addition, dogs are prohibited in the following locations:
- Behind the beach from the edge of the dunes and extending westward to the service trail that runs along the ridge at the back of the dunes
- North of Gate 1, adjacent to the 4WD park to protect Merries Reef
- On the heritage-listed sand dune to the east of the partly sealed service trail.
- On Wanda Beach (south of Wanda Track 5).