Carina Bay Reserve has designated dog off-leash and horse areas.
- The Reserve is not fenced.
- Please read the advisory signs posted at the Reserve.
- Shaded areas and seating are provided.
- Water (public taps) is available.
- Car parking on Tivoli Esplanade (near Genoa Street) - approximately 50 vehicle spaces.
- There is an alternative entrance at Oyster Bay Road - walking only, no parking.
To find out more about where you can and can't take your dog in the Shire, head to Where can I take my dog?
Dog Off-Leash and Horse Area
Dogs off leash and horses are allowed in this reserve in certain areas. Check signage to confirm the locations where dogs off-leash and horses are permitted.
More information about the Carina Bay Horse Arena can be found here.
Dog Friendly Areas Across the Shire
Warning: This is an off-leash area. All persons are present at their own risk.
Enquiries can be directed to the Sutherland Shire Council on 9710 0333 or firstname.lastname@example.org