Report to Ratepayers 2017
The following is a brief overview of Council’s achievements over the past 12 months and what Council will be working to deliver for the community in 2017/18.
Highlights of Council’s 2016/17 projects:
- More than $14.5 million was spent on roads, kerb and guttering, footpaths and shared pathways
- New synthetic surface at Sylvania Waters Athletics Track
- Upgrades to Waratah Park in Sutherland and new clubhouse amenities at Preston Oval in Engadine
- New picnic area, BBQ shelter, seating and landscaping at Joseph Banks Native Plants Reserve
- Dianella Street Early Education Centre now has a custom-designed outdoor play area
- We celebrated Australia Day with AUSFEST, a free two-day community event across three sites
- Menai and Engadine Skate Parks received facelifts, with street art murals painted by artists
Read more ...
Download - Autumn 2018 (Accessible word)