Staying COVID Safe
As we learn to live with COVID-19, we want to reassure our community that all Council venues and facilities have a COVID Safe plan and measures in place to help limit the spread.
When visiting one of our facilities, please help us by:
- checking in with the Service NSW app or web form on entry
- adhering to all NSW Health Public Health measures which may include the wearing of a face mask
- maintaining 1.5m physical distancing from others
- using hand sanitizer on entry and exit
- staying at home when you feel unwell.
We thank you for your continued support and understanding as we work through these changing times together.
Stay up to date with our response and any changing requirements at sutherlandshire.nsw.gov.au/Community/Emergency-Information/Public-Health