In addition to open access information council has an obligation to keep a record called a Disclosure Log.
The disclosure log details information previously released to an applicant under a formal access application that council considers would be of interest to other members of the public, an agency must record the following details about the application in its disclosure log:
- The date the access application was decided.
- A description of the information released.
- Whether any of the information is available to other members of the public.
- If so available, how it can be accessed.
The disclosure log does not have to include the following information:
- Information on applications for personal information regarding the applicant.
- Information about applications where factors involving the applicant were a consideration in whether or not the disclosure of the information was in the public interest.
Council will provide information on how to access documents as part of its disclosure log:
- If the information is available online, council will provide a link to the relevant website or document.
- If the information is not available online, council will provide the contact details of the relevant officer to approach to arrange access to the information.
It is important to note that access applications may be made public in council's disclosure log; this is discretionary and is decided on an application by application basis.
View the disclosure log
Policies and documents
Access to Information Policy
Enquiries can be directed to Privacy & Access Officer on or