Club on East, 7 East Parade
Sutherland Shire has over 3,600 residents with dementia. Dementia is the single greatest cause of disability in older Australians and the leading cause of death.
Council has collaborated with Dementia Australia and 3Bridges Community to provide training to enhance care and support and improve the lives of those living with dementia.
This training is for service providers and businesses and will cover:
- What is dementia and how does it impact a person’s life
- How to make a positive difference to the lives of people living with dementia through increased awareness and support
- How you can become ‘dementia friend’
- The impacts of dementia and how to help people living with dementia feel accepted, safe, included and involved
- The steps needed to create a more dementia friendly community
Bookings essential. Limited places available.
To book phone: 8558 4044 or Email: email@example.com
Enquiries can be directed to Training at 3Bridges Community on 8558 4044 or firstname.lastname@example.org