Children’s programs are back! But things are a little bit different. With the easing of restrictions, we invite you back to the library for our new hybrid program for children ages 0 to 6. Join us for stories, rhymes and fun as we enjoy each other’s company once more.
Each week there will be a different theme at your branch, but every session held during that week will be the same. This way we can give everyone a chance to attend and enjoy.
No upcoming storytimes available. Check back again soon.
While at Storytime we appreciate your cooperation with the following guidelines:
- Join in and encourage your child to do so too.
- Keep your child close to you during the program.
- If your child is restless feel free to leave the area until your child is settled again.
- Enjoy a chat with other participants after the program
- Ask permission before taking photos or video.
- Please turn your phone to silent.