Thank you to our current partners:
Hazelhurst Arts Centre aims to provide a cultural resource for the whole community to enhance educational, leisure and recreational experiences of contemporary culture through the visual arts.
The centre offers unique opportunities and benefits for business arts partnerships. By becoming a Partner of Hazelhurst, you will be assisting in the ongoing development and expansion of engaging programs of exhibitions, art courses and special events, which will ensure enjoyment for all levels of art enthusiasts - adults and children.
Three levels of partnership commitment are available:
- Principal partner: $15,000 per annum + GST
- Major partner: $10,000 per annum + GST
- Corporate partner: $5,000 per annum + GST.
Each level provides benefits and privileges commensurate with commitment given and includes:
- strengthening of your company's corporate image through association with a well-recognised and respected brand in the community, favourable press coverage and increased awareness in the local community.
- increased profile and brand recognition through acknowledgment (logo) on advertising and promotional materials, media releases and in speeches at all official exhibition openings and special events.
- inclusion of your logo on the Sponsor Honour Board prominently displayed in the Regional Gallery Foyer and seen by all visitors to Hazelhurst (approximately 150,000 annually), including those attending private and corporate functions.
- a VIP program designed around your needs, which could include private previews of exhibitions and invitations to exclusive networking events, providing opportunities to strengthen business prospects and relationships with clients.
- invitations to official exhibition openings and special events, providing your staff and clients with opportunities to experience and learn about the arts.
- an agreed number of complimentary venue-hiring occasions each year using specific areas of Hazelhurst to provide an interesting venue for holding quality corporate events, presentations or seminars.
- privileged use of the Regional Gallery for corporate entertaining, providing a memorable experience for guests.
- opportunities to reach new customers and increase market share.
- potential for innovative cross-brand promotions.
- opportunities for your staff to develop new creative skills, e.g. attendance of art courses, artist talks, guided tours.
We welcome discussion to further tailor these benefits and address any specific needs you may have. For further information on Hazelhurst partnerships, please contact Andrea Merlak on (02) 8536 5739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.