We are searching for the extrodinary talents of people with disabilities..
Do you have an amazing ability you want to share? If yes, send in your video for judging to win an amazing prize.
We encourage individuals, families or teams to enter...get those creative juices flowing...singing, dancing, Tik Tok, juggling...the sky's the limit!
|HOW TO ENTER:
||1 – 30 September 2020
Entries are to be submitted via We Transfer. Simply upload the file and send it to email@example.com
Don't forget to complete our photo/video permission form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org too.
1st One night stay at Cronulla Quest Apartments
2nd $400 JB Hi-Fi voucher
3rd $200 Sealevel voucher
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entries must showcase the ability of a person with a disability.
2. The competition is open to residents with a disability or organisations of the Sutherland Shire.
3. Videos must be a maximum length of 1 minute in length.
4. Obscene, provocative or otherwise questionable content will not be considered. Sutherland Shire Council retain sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content.
5. Entries are limited to one per resident or organisation.
6. Videos must be uploaded via the web page sutherlandshire.nsw.gov.au/shireabilitysgottalent.
7. Prize winner’s videos may be published on Council’s website, publications and social media, and entry into the competition gives permission for the video to be published and shared.
8. Videos must be submitted by 5pm on Wednesday, 30 September 2020. Late submissions will not be accepted.
9. Prize winners will be chosen by a panel of 3: including a Councillor, Council’s Community Development Advisor and a ShireAbility Disability Service Provider.
10. Prize winners will be notified by phone or email on Friday, 2 October 2020. Details will be published in a media release, on websites and social media.
11. Prize winners will be invited to attend a morning tea at Council on Friday, 9 October at 10am. 4-20 Eton Street, Sutherland. Prizes will distributed at the morning tea.
12. Prizes are not transferable.
14. The entrant must submit a completed photo/video permission form for their entry to be valid.
Enquiries can be directed to Enquiries can be directed to to Community Services on or email@example.com