Using the wheelchair
When picking up the wheelchair a demonstration will be provided to you by one of our lifeguards.
For the safety and convenience of users and other beach goers, some conditions apply to the use of the wheelchair:
- The beach wheelchair can only be booked during times when lifeguards are on duty.
- The maximum length of booking time is 4 hours per person.
- A carer must be present at all times.
- The lifeguard on duty will determine appropriate weather conditions for use.
- The user/carer has the responsibility to look after the chair at all times.
- The user and/or carer must read and sign the use policy before the beach wheelchair can be given to you.
- The user/carer must return the beach wheelchair to the storage facility and inform the lifeguard that it has been returned.
Book the beach wheelchair Waiver of liability