Do you work in the Early Education & Care sector?
Council is looking for new Educators to join our long-standing Family Day Care Scheme.
Become a part of our program which has been recognised for its outstanding quality and service - it was a recent state finalist in the Australian Family Early Education & Care awards.
We also recently celebrated 40 years of providing quality Family Day Care services to the Shire community.
All of council’s early childhood qualified Family Day Care Educators work from their own homes, providing outstanding care and education to small groups of young children.
- This is a great opportunity to apply your early childhood knowledge and start your own small business working from home. Become a small business owner while continuing your passion for working with children and families.
- Our Educators operate highly successful small businesses, driven by the strong demand for childcare places across the Shire.
- Enjoy the flexibility of choosing your own work days and hours.
- Comprehensive start-up support and ongoing compliance, governance and support by our team of specialists. For 40 years our Educators have been overseen and supported by specialists from Council's Children's Services Unit.
- Customer Service support and assistance with filling vacancies via Council’s childcare waitlist.
- Prospective Educators must be actively working towards or have completed a Certificate III in Children’s Services.
To learn more about this exciting career opportunity, please submit your details below or call Caren Dunn on 9710 0466.
Enquire about becoming a Family Day Care Educator
Required fields are denoted by *
Sutherland Shire Council is required to comply with the information protection principles in the Privacy and Personal Information Act 1998 (PPIP Act). These principles regulate the collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information held by government agencies. Generally, any personal information you provide to Council will only be used and/or disclosed for the Council's purposes, or a directly related purpose, unless you consent to another use or disclosure, in emergencies or as otherwise required or authorised by law.
Read council's Privacy Management Plan
Enquiries can be directed to Caren Dunn on 9710 0466 or ChildrensServices@ssc.nsw.gov.au