Trade Parking Permits allows trades people to obtain a permit for a work vehicle which exempts the vehicle from time limited parking restrictions imposed by sign posting such as 1P, 2P, 4P parking limits.
- Bookings are for a maximum of 5 consecutive working days.
- When applying please enter vehicle registration details with no spaces.
- Allow 2 business days for processing.
Permits cost $27 per day for 1 space (a space is 6m). If a vehicle has a trailer 2 spaces will be charged for ($54).
Apply for a trade parking permit
Permits exempt permit holders from time limited parking restrictions imposed by sign posting such as 1P, 2P, 4P parking limits.
Permits do not allow permit holders to park in a time limited parking space of 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and ¼ P zones.
Permits do not allow permit holder to park in a “No Stopping”, “Bus Zone”, “No Parking”, “Loading Zone”, “Mail Zone”, “Disabled Parking Zone” or Clearways.
- Permits are only valid when displayed in a Trade Vehicle with the nominated registration on the date for which the permit has been issued and in the location for which the permit has been has been issued.
- The Permit is non transferable and will only be valid when clearly displayed on the bottom left hand side of the front windscreen inside the nominated trade vehicle.
- The issue of a permit does not guarantee the availability of a parking space to the holder.
- Details of exact parking location and the vehicle registration number are required.
- Any proposed variation or extension of time is subject to a new application form and payment of a further application fee.
- This permit is not valid on any RMS classified State Roads.
- Permits are available on application for a nominated fee per day per 6m space.
- The duration of any approved permit will be a maximum of 5 consecutive working days.
Trade Parking Permit Application
Enquiries can be directed to Traffic Officer on 9710 0277 or TradeParking@ssc.nsw.gov.au