To be advised once your booking is confirmed
What will the workshop cover?
- Council regulations for keeping chooks
- The benefits of backyard chook keeping
- Which breed for which need
- What chickens recycle
- Growing your own chook food
- Safe housing against predators
- Preventative medicine
These workshops are aimed at adults and are not suitable for children under 10 years of age. You must be a Sutherland Shire resident to attend.
Bookings will be accepted on this page from 9 June 2018.
Enquiries can be directed to Waste Services on 9710 0333 or firstname.lastname@example.org