Online by Zoom Link
Have you ever wanted to grow your own vegetables but don’t think you have enough space?
This workshop on small space gardening will help residents make the most of the space they have, whether it’s an apartment with a balcony or townhouse with a courtyard.
By end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- List plants they like to eat that are easy to grow, therefore reducing household waste.
- Describe the key aspects of healthy soil
- Fill a pot with mix, compost and mulch
- Select & place plants to maximise productivity
- Plant a seed and seedling
- Describe how to care for their garden and manage pests organically
You must be a Sutherland Shire resident to attend.
Bookings will be accepted on this page from 16 January 2021 at 8:30am.
Enquiries can be directed to Waste Services on 9710 0333 or firstname.lastname@example.org