The vouchers for the financial year 2018/19 are valid from Sunday 30 September 2018 to Sunday 30 June 2019. Only two vouchers may be provided to occupiers of an eligible property and they are issued once only.
Green waste will be accepted free of charge at Lucas Heights Resource Recovery Park subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use:
- Voucher can be redeemed for tipping of green waste at the Lucas Heights Resource Recovery Park
- Private landholders only using a domesticbox trailer or ute
- No commercial vehicles or quantities are accepted
- Voucher must be presented at the time of disposal together with proof of identify and residency (e.g. driver's licence)
- Green waste INCLUDES:
- tree branches (must be less than one metre in length and less than 15cm in diameter)
- grass clippings and leaves
- Disposal of contaminated loads, bamboo, tree trunks and roots, palm trunks and fronds or materials containing excessive amounts of soil is excluded
- Only one voucher redeemable per transaction (note: using more than one voucher at a time to avoid excess waste charge is not allowed)
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed or used for payment of any other Council account
- Vouchers will not be replaced if lost or destroyed
- Not for re-sale
- Excess green waste shall be charged to the occupier of the property at the time of tipping. Charges will apply at the sign posted rate
- Voucher is only valid from Sunday 30 September 2018 to Sunday 30 June 2019
Lucas Heights Resource Recovery Park is located on New Illawarra Road and is open 6am to 4pm weekdays and 8am to 4 pm on weekends.
To request your vouchers, please visit Council’s website from Sunday 16 September 2018.
Enquiries can be directed to Waste Services on 9710 0333 or firstname.lastname@example.org