Garage Sale Trail is a national reuse movement with over 15,000 garage sales now over a weekend. Council is partnering with the Garage Sale Trail to promote this exciting community project that will be held across the Shire on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 October 2018 and across the nation.
You don't even have to have a garage, just set up in your front yard or join with your neighbours.
Why get involved?
- The project will reduce waste going to landfill
- Encourages community connections
- Declutter your house
- Meet new neighbours
- Earn some extra cash
Who can get involved?
- Community Groups (Sports Associations, Scouts, Cubs, Girl Guides, churches, playgroups etc.)
- Schools (Daycare centres, Pre-schools, Primary and High schools)
How do I get involved and set up a stall?
What you can do to help promote your site?
- Place marketing material up to help promote your site (material can be downloaded from the Garage Sale Trail website)
- Invite neighbours, friends, family, colleagues etc.
- Involve the whole street and attract more buyers
Shopping on the day?
Visit the Garage Sale Trail website and create a Treasure Trail of all of your favourite sales.
For all enquiries, please contact Garage Sale Trail on their website Garage Sale Trail - Contact Us or phone 9052 0827.
Enquiries can be directed to Waste Services on 9710 0333 or firstname.lastname@example.org