Animal Change of Details (death of animal, change of owner or address)

You must report change of owner details, contact details regarding a dog or cat or if your pet has died.

You can update details on the NSW Pet Registry website via your owner profile or by completing the printable form and sending to, or Locked Bag 17, Sutherland NSW 1499.

See our Animal Microchipping and Registration page for more information or see Local Government website for more information about the NSW Pet Registry.



Address: ,

More information



Animal Registrations (Online)

Did this page help you?

We monitor feedback and will respond to your comments if you include your email address.

Please type the characters you see in the picture below

Please type the code in the box above