Carina Bay Reserve has designated dog off-leash and horse areas.
- The reserve is not fenced.
- Read the advisory signs posted at the reserve.
- Shaded areas and seating provided.
- Water (public taps) available.
- Car parking on Tivoli Esplanade (near Genoa Street) - approximately 50 vehicle spaces.
- Alternative entrance at Oyster Bay Road - walking only, no parking.
Rules about dogs in public places
Dog off leash and horse area
Dogs off leash and horses are allowed in this reserve in certain areas. Check signage to confirm the locations where dogs off leash and horses are permitted.
Other dog friendly areas
Warning: This is an off-leash area. All persons are present at their own risk.
Enquiries can be directed to the Sutherland Shire Council on 9710 0333 or firstname.lastname@example.org