Come along to storytime at one of our libraries and hear stories read aloud, sing songs, watch a film & make some craft. Storytimes are a fun way to help your child develop their early language, aural and memory skills.
Although these sessions are intended for ages 3 years and up, younger siblings are most welcome to come along and enjoy stories, films and craft activities.
Heads up! Regular storytimes are not held during the school holidays, however, we always offer alternative holiday activities.
- Plan to arrive on time
- Don't talk during the storytime session
- Be considerate of the storyteller
- Supervise or remove disruptive children
- Don't leave your child unattended at any time
- Participate with your children - Have Fun!