Reconstruction of the boat ramp and installation of a floating pontoon.
Scope of works
The works for Stage 1 include:
- Construction of a new boat ramp to modern standards.
- Demolition of existing boat ramp
- Installation of a pontoon suitable for small craft.
- Dredging as required to undertake boat ramp and pontoon construction.
The future reconfiguration of the car park will form Stage 2 of this project.
The expected delivery milestones are:
- Concept design - Apr 2016. Completed
- Community Consultation - May to Nov 2016. Completed
- Detail Design - Jan 2017 to Nov 2018. Completed
- Approvals - Nov 2018. Completed
- Tender - Nov 2018 to May 2019. Completed
- Site establishment - mid June 2019 - Completed
- Expected project completion - Oct 2019 - Completed
Stage 2 - Reconfiguration of the car parking area - subject to funding and approvals.
This project is funded by Section 94 contributions and Transport for NSW ‘Boating Now’ program and the Maritime Infrastructure Delivery Office.