Design, Approval & Delivery of a BMX bike track and associated amenities.
Scope of works
- Construction of a 49 space car park, including 3 accessible spaces.
- Provision of an amenities building.
- Construction of an asphalt pump track of 954 m2 and surrounding turf.
- Landscaping works and perimeter fence.
- Installation of bins and connecting paths.
The project schedule includes the following phases:-
- Community Consultation for Track Design – August 2012 - Completed
- Finalised Track Design – September 2016 - Completed
- Tendering / Evaluation / Contract Award – Completed
- Construction Commencement - Completed
- Practical Completion - December 2017 - Completed
- Facility open for use - end January 2018
- Official Opening - Saturday, 3 February 2018 (9am start)
Upon completion, it has become the second biggest bicycle pump track in Australia, with 954 square metres of curves, dips and transitions for riders of all skill levels and ages to enjoy.
This project is funded by Council from SITA / SUEZ contributions under the joint funding agreement and the NSW Government under their Metropolitan Green Space Program (NSW Department of Planning & Environment).
Thursday 1 February, 2018 - The Ridge Pump Track.pdf