Upgrade of the existing boat ramp providing access to the Woronora River. This work includes provision of a floating pontoon, refurbishment of the wetland and Upgrade to the car parking area.
Stage 1 - Boat Ramp Upgrade - Scheduled to commence April 2017
- Demolish existing ramp - Week 2
- Construct new ramp, desilt pond 1, new pipe connection to pond 2 - Week 8
- Install pontoon, & new weir in wetland - Week 14
- Site reinstatement - Week 16
Stage 2 - Carpark Upgarde - Will commence July2017
- Provision kerb & associated footpath works
- Drainage works
- Pavements resurfacing
- Linemarking and associated Landscape works
This project is jointly funded by RMS under their 'Boating Now' program and Sutherland Shire Council.