Installation of play equipment.
Reason for works
Council is excited to announce the construction of a renewed playspace. The new playground equipment will occupy a similar area to the existing playground within the Reserve.
Scope of works
The new works include:
- Play equipment for a variety of ages.
- Synthetic turf soft fall in the play area.
- The concrete path is to be retained around the playground.
- Installation of seating.
- Provision of drinking & bottle filter station.
The delivery milestones for this project are:
- Concept design – Sept 2019 - completed
- Detail Design – Nov 2019 - completed
- Approvals – Nov 2019 - completed
- Tender – Dec 2019 - completed
- Site establishment – March 2020
- Expected project completion - June 2020
Public impacts during construction
The playground will be closed during the reconstruction phase and there will be minimal noise during the removal and installation.
We apologise for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we carry out these works.
This project is fully funded by Council