Owners Consent for Council owned/Crown land

Council provides many services to the community.The majority of these are supported by infrastructure in the form of buildings, recreational facilities and public amenities.

Community groups, sporting clubs or others may wish to improve local facilities and seek land owners consent from Council for applications to upgrade/improve a facility. Please click here for sporting club applications.

Council will assist community groups to have a planned, considered approach to infrastructure so that when grants are available the community group is well positioned to succeed.

How much will seeking owners consent cost?

$80 as per Councils schedule of fees and charges

How do I pay?

Once the application is received a Council Officer will call you to organise payment, and an invoice will be raised. You have the option to pay via Bpay, cheque or come into Councils front counter. 

How long will the application process take?

The process to assess the application typically takes one month. If a Council report is needed it can take 3 months.

Proposal Examples

Minor - shade shelters, BBQ Areas, Seating etc

Major - Building extensions and additions

Application for Owners Consent - DA/Minor Works
Application for Owners Consent - Grant Funding

For more Information please click here


Enquiries can be directed to Property Services on 9710 0848 or 9710 0348.


Address: ,

More information



Did this page help you?

We monitor feedback and will respond to your comments if you include your email address.

Please type the characters you see in the picture below

Please type the code in the box above