Party: Liberal party. Elected in September 2012. Deputy Mayor 2013-14.
Cr Croucher has been a resident of Sutherland Shire since birth. He is married and has 3 grown up children. He has worked as a High School mathematics teacher and as a software developer in a variety of organisations. He has been active in junior cricket and his local church for many years.
Currently a member of the following Standing Committees:
Currently a member of the following Sub-Committees:
- Audit, Risk and Improvement Committee
- Floodplain Management Committee (Chairperson)
- Sutherland Shire Access Committee (Chairperson)
- Sutherland Traffic and Traffic Safety Committee and Consultative Traffic Forum (Chairperson)
Currently a member of the following External Committees:
- Georges River Combined Councils Committee