Australian Labor Party. Elected to Council September 2016.
Cr Plibersek has lived in the Shire for more than 50 years. He is married with 2 adult children and a grand daughter. His Mum and daughter live in the Shire.
He worked as Council's Ombudsman investigating complaints for 7 years until 2013. Cr Plibersek currently works as a lawyer in the NSW Public Service.
Currently a member of the following Standing Committees:
- Corporate Governance Committee
- Shire Planning Committee (Deputy Chairperson)
Currently a member of the following Sub-Committees:
- Audit, Risk and Improvement Committee
- Heritage and Shire History Committee (Deputy Chairperson)
Currently a member of the following External Committees:
- Southern Sydney Regional Organisation of Councillors