Elected to Council in September 2016.
Greg McLean OAM GAIST
Party: Australian Labor Party
Greg and his family have been residents in Engadine since 1991.
Greg is a director of a significant national not for profit Superannuation Fund, and has extensive experience in public sector reform, industrial relations, skills and training.
He is concerned on maintaining the natural environment and way of life we have in the shire, as we face change in the Sutherland Shire and D Ward.
Currently a member of the following Standing Committees:
Currently a member of the following Sub-Committees:
- Sutherland Shire Access Committee (Deputy Chairperson)
- Sutherland Traffic and Traffic Safety Committee and Consultative Traffic Forum (Deputy Chairperson)
- Anzac Youth and Recreation Centre Advisory Committee
- Australia Day and Citizenship Committee
Currently a member of the following External Committees:
- Metropolitan Public Libraries Association (MPLA)