Accessing Information

Within this section

Accessing Council Information GIPA

Procedures for applying for council held information and the costs involved.

Accessing Personal Information

Determine if council is holding personal information, access personal information, or alter personal information.

Accessing Adjoining Property Information

An application can be made to access adjoining property information for facilitating a dividing fence or tree matter or to facilitate the notification of works being carried out under complying development.

Lobbyist Register

Councils Register of Lobbyists records the details of lobbyists who have voluntarily registered with council.

Disclosures Log

In addition to open access information council has an obligation to keep a record called a Disclosure Log.

Gifts and Benefits Register

Register of gifts, benefits or hospitality disclosed by councillors or staff.

Delegations Register

Sutherland Shire Council Delegations

Councillors Political Donations Register

Councillors, Political, Donations, Register, NSW Electoral Commission

Contracts Register

Register of Contracts in accordance with the GIPA act.

Agency Information Guide

Sutherland Shire Council agency information

Pecuniary Interests

Pecuniary Interests

Access to council information (GIPA ) Access personal information Determine whether council holds personal information about a person Alteration of personal information Adjoining Owner Details

Did this page help you?

We monitor feedback and will respond to your comments if you include your email address.

Please type the characters you see in the picture below

Please type the code in the box above

Have more to say? Complete our Community survey on the transformation of our website. We are focused on creating a website that provides an intuitive, easy-to-use, and efficient customer experience for our community and we need your feedback to ensure we have captured everything you’d like to see and do on our refreshed website. With the click of a button, you can help us build a better website for our community, provide your feedback now - 2021