No booking required
1 Cronulla Street
Cronulla Street from the Kingsway to Cronulla Train Station
The Sutherland Shire's largest annual festival brings you a street full of shopping joy, delicious food, rides, kids carnival, a car show and stacks of entertainment at five live sites, all within a stone's throw from Sydney's longest beach. Mark the date on your calendar today!
• 100 market stalls featuring local shops, food vendors, clothing & other specialty items
• Amusement ride area
• Community performance stage for school groups, dance schools, choral groups & other community groups
• Live entertainment stage promoting the upcoming Aus Music month
• Roving entertainers
• A fun day out for the whole family
At Monro Park (opposite Cronulla Train Station) is a wonderful world of activities, discoveries and fun for kids.
- Get your craft on with great kids craft activities
- Visit the Petting Zoo
- Get your Face Painted
- Grab some treats from the festival and picnic in the gardens
There are many spots to enjoy live entertainment at Spring Festival.
- The Pavilion Stage at the northern end of Cronulla Street is the hub for local community entertainment; school, dance, choral and community group performances.
- The Live Entertainment stage will bring you a taste of what's to come at Australian Music Week in November.
- Roving entertainers
Parking is in short supply during Cronulla Spring Festival with some road closures in place. Plan to catch the train or bus to Cronulla (you'll hop off right at the festival). Visit the Transport Info Website for timetables.
Cronulla Street from Croydon Street to Purley place and and Surf Road from Cronulla St to Surf Lane, and Purley Place fm Cronulla Street to Croydon Street will be closed from 4am Saturday 9 September to 7pm Sunday 10 September. If you are planning to park in these areas on Friday night, please make sure your vehicle is removed by 4am the next morning. Surf Lane will remain open. Surf Lane remains open. Please check street signs for parking restrictions.
Stallholder applications please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Policies and documents
Parking in Cronulla
Enquiries can be directed to Cronulla Spring Festival Organiser on 0404885365 or email@example.com