Club on East, 7 East Parade
Prepare yourself and your family for important life decisions and make sure you remain in control of your future.
Don't let accidents and emergencies force hurried decision-making - take control and plan early!
This seminar will cover:
- Wills, Enduring Power of Attorney and Enduring Guardianship
- Requirements and considerations for entering Residential Aged Care
- Financial needs as we get older
- Rights and responsibilities for older people
- Advocacy, support and legal services
- Legal Aid NSW
- Seniors Rights Service
- Aged Care Assessment Team, Sutherland Hospital
- Moran Aged Care
- Balance Aged Care Specialists
Morning tea provided.
Registrations essential. Limited places available.
Planning to be Prepared Flyer
This Seminar is currently booked out. However we are taking details on a waiting list to see if there is enough interest to run a second seminar.
Required fields are denoted by *
Sutherland Shire Council is required to comply with the information protection principles in the Privacy and Personal Information Act 1998 (PPIP Act). These principles regulate the collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information held by government agencies. Generally, any personal information you provide to Council will only be used and/or disclosed for the Council's purposes, or a directly related purpose, unless you consent to another use or disclosure, in emergencies or as otherwise required or authorised by law.
Read council's Privacy Management Plan
Proudly supported by Moran Aged Care
Enquiries can be directed to Jayne Gan on 9710 0422 or email@example.com