Club on East, 7 East Parade
As we get older we may find we have some difficulty with our mobility and range of movement.
Arthritis and Osteoporosis are two age-related illnesses that are experienced by many older people.
This seminar will provide information on how to reduce your risk of getting arthritis or osteoporosis, and how you can slow the progression of the diseases. Learn about research, natural therapies and exercise programs available. See the latest mobility aids that can help you remain independent and on the move.
Live the motto, 'A stretch a day keeps arthritis away!'
This seminar will cover:
- Arthritis and Osteoporosis research and treatment
- Maintaining good health and delaying disease
- Exercise options and physiotherapy advice
- Avoiding slips, trips and falls
- Walking and mobility aids
- Arthritis NSW
- Osteoporosis Australia
- BPS Tensegrity
- Home Modification Solutions - Sutherland Shire
Morning tea provided.
Registrations essential. Limited places available.
Enquiries can be directed to Clare Thompson on 9710 0525 or firstname.lastname@example.org