No booking required
22R Gerrale St
Cronulla Beach and Park
1:00pm to 1:45pm - Glenn Campbell
2:00pm to 3:00pm
Miranda and Engadine Musical Societies present a selection of music from their upcoming shows.
3:15pm to 3:45pm
Popular country music star, Col Hardy
4:00 to 4:45pm
Tim Moxey has appeared on The Voice Australia and The X Factor (Australia) and recently released his breakthrough single, The Kind of Man.
5:00 to 5:15pm
5:30pm to 6:45pm
The Never Ending 80s will have you partying like it's 1989 all over again!
7:00pm to 8:00pm
Celebrate summer and let loose with Caravãna Sun fresh from gigs in New Zealand and with the rest of Australia to tour.
8:15pm to 9:00pm
Mark Vincent burst on to the music scene back into 2009 when he won Australia's Got Talent. Since then he's produced six albums and barely stopped performing! We're happy to welcome him back to Cronulla this Australia Day.
A stunning fireworks finale will top off a great day at the beach!
(fireworks are always weather dependent)
Public Transport, Road Closures, Parking, and Accessibility
- Sydney Trains provide trains every 15 minutes from Sutherland to Cronulla return on Australia Day
Secure Taxi Rank
- Will be in operation on the Kingsway Cronulla from Friday 26 and Saturday 27 January - 11pm to 4am
- Gerrale Street car park closes from 8:00pm Thursday 25 January to midnight Friday 26 January
- Gerrale Street closed from 9:15pm to 9:30pm on Australia Day by NSW Police for quick safe access of attendees
Kiss 'n' Ride
- Southern end of Gerrale Street from 6am – 11pm on Australia Day only
- Limited accessible parking spaces available in Giddings Avenue, Cronulla.
For bookings please call 9710 0161
Accessible viewing area
- Accessible viewing area available within the park. Limited seating/space available.
Maximum four tickets per booking. Phone 9710 0161
Enquiries can be directed to Arts & Culture on 97100333 or firstname.lastname@example.org