When: Tuesdays at 10:30am
Next: Tuesday, 4 Feb 2020 at 10:30AMTuesday, 11 Feb 2020 at 10:30AMTuesday, 18 Feb 2020 at 10:30AMTuesday, 25 Feb 2020 at 10:30AM
Cost :Free. No booking required
376-378 Port Hacking Road, Caringbah,
Show on Google Maps
Storytime is held regularly at Caringbah Library on Tuesday mornings at 10:30am. Children are invited to come along and hear stories read aloud, sing songs, watch a film, participate in a S.T.E.A.M. activity or make some craft.
Storytime is free! Storytime includes themes in the areas of science, maths and literacy. They are a fun way to learn new skills and concepts through stories and play. Each session includes stories, songs and rhymes, feltboard stories or props, a film and a fun craft activity. Take some time at the end of the session to borrow some books to read with your child at home.
Storytime is our Early Childhood program for children 3 and up, however, younger siblings are most welcome to join in.
While at Storytimes we appreciate your cooperation with the following guidelines:
- Join in and encourage your child to do so too.
- Keep your child close to you during the program.
- If your child is restless feel free to leave the area until your child is settled again.
- Enjoy a chat with other participants after the program
- Ask permission before taking photos or video.
- Please turn your phone to silent.
- Regular Storytimes are only held during school terms. Alternative activities are available during school holidays.
- There is limited area for pram parking.
- If you would like to bring a large group to one of our Storytime sessions (e.g. child care, pre-school) please contact your nearest branch.
Enquiries can be directed to Caringbah Library on
phone 9524 3803
Smile! Your attendance at our events may be recorded through photographs/video. Images may be used on councils websites, publications, social media or newspapers. Please notify staff before the event if you do not want your image published. Photos and video may be taken at children’s events but only of your child/ren.