Library on the Lawn | Forby Sutherland Memorial Garden
Start: Thursday, 18 Mar 2021 at 10:30AM
Finish: Thursday, 18 Mar 2021 at 11:00AM
Cost: Free. Booking Required
Forby Sutherland Memorial Park
LOT 1 Old Princes Hwy, Sutherland NSW 2232 Sutherland
Show on Google Maps
Join us on the lawn at Forby Sutherland Memorial Garden for a special outdoor storytime with songs, rhymes and stories.
Join us on the lawn at Forby Sutherland Memorial Gardens as we celebrate the re-launch of Books Before School with songs, rhymes and stories for pre-schoolers and their families to enjoy together.
Books Before School is our wonderful early literacy program designed to help children hit the ground running when they start school by getting them engaged with books and excited about reading. With the very achievable goal of reading 1000 books before starting school, this program encourages families to read books regularly with their children aged 0 to 6.
Read all of the points below before booking so you know the conditions of booking and what to expect on the day.
- Bookings are essential
- Every person attending needs a ticket – babies, children and adults
- You will need to show proof of your booking on arrival
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You need to arrive 15 minutes before your session starts
- You and your child(ren) must remain seated together for the duration of the session
- Bring a picnic blanket and remember to slip, slop, slap for sun protection.
- Please save picnics and snacks for after the session! We want everyone to have a safe and allergy-free experience.
- If you can’t make it please cancel your booking so someone else can attend
To help keep everyone safe, COVID Safe practices are also in place, this means…
- You must check in on arrival
- We need you to sanitise your hands regularly
- If you or your child are unwell, please stay home
- Keep 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- Staff are here to help, not to be hurt. Aggressive and abusive behaviour will not be tolerated
Enquiries can be directed to Sutherland Library on
phone 02 9710 0351
Smile! Your attendance at our events may be recorded through photographs/video. Images may be used on councils websites, publications, social media or newspapers. Please notify staff before the event if you do not want your image published. Photos and video may be taken at children’s events but only of your child/ren.