Code2Create | Term 2
When: Mondays at 4:00pm (excluding public holiday Monday 10 June)
Next: Monday, 27 May 2019 at 4:00PMMonday, 3 Jun 2019 at 4:00PMMonday, 10 Jun 2019 at 4:00PMMonday, 17 Jun 2019 at 4:00PM
Cost :Free. Booking Required
30-36 Belmont Street, Sutherland
Show on Google Maps
At Code2Create you can design and create games, program robots, and learn problem solving, critical thinking and team work. These classes will feature programming M-Bots and Ozobots.
Code2Create will run every Monday afternoon during term (excluding public holiday Monday 10 June). This booking will cover all 9 classes.
What parents and participants need to know:
1. Parents need to create a Scratch account for their child before the first class. Visit the Scratch website and click "Join Scratch".
2. Participants need to know the login for the Scratch account.
3. Participants need their own device, laptops are preferred.
4. Participants need to be able to code at an intermediate to advanced level.
5. To ensure the safety of all participants, no food can be brought or consumed during the program.
For ages 7-14 years. Parents/Carers of children under 10 should remain in the Library during this activity. All other children should be collected promptly at the advertised finishing time.
Enquiries can be directed to Sutherland Library, Children & Youth on
phone 9710 0178
Smile! Your attendance at events supported by Sutherland Shire Libraries may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used on council's websites, publications, social media or by newspapers. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.